- Contract Intermediate position
- Polokwane Town, Limpopo
- R8,000 – R10,000 pm basic salary
- Job 2361492 | Ref ROAP_20200309
- Posted 15 Apr 2020 by Lesley Snyman and associates
About the Position
– Switchboard management – screen calls, assist where possible, redirect or take accurate
messages and ensure follow up
– Act as first point of contact – welcome and assist visitors
– Maintain reception area
– Manage access control
– Provide office support and manage general office administration
– Ad hoc duties as required
*Confident and articulate communicator
*Sound interpersonal skills
*Able to use own initiative and work independently
*Customer service orientated and able to multi-task
Minimum requirements /qualifications:
- Matric Certificate / Grade 12 or similar
- A minimum of 3 years reception / administration / customer service working experience
- A reception / office administration qualification – Certificate / Diploma will be an advantage
- Computer literate in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- SAP working experience will be an advantage
- Valid drivers license
- Willing and able to work in a contract position
- Available immediately
- Office Administration
- MS Office
- Drivers License
- Customer Service
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Switchboard / Reception
About the agency
Lesley Snyman and associates
Lesley Snyman and associates (LSA) is a proudly South African, talent acquisition and recruitment specialist, skilled in the identification and resourcing of Human Capital.
At Lesley Snyman and associates we advance the career trajectories of our candidates by providing them with suitable opportunities for growth, development and career advancement.
In partnership with our clients, we develop an in-depth understanding of their unique corporate culture and of their specific requirements to facilitate the synergetic placement of talent.
Our mission is to embody the core values of Trust, Integrity, Honesty and Mutual Respect. In doing so we believe that we will be able to provide the best possible service to both clients and candidates alike.
We understand that just as each job specification differs, so too do the daily processes involved in identifying and recruiting exceptional talent.
Through the constant refinement of our business processes we aim to exceed the expectations of clients and candidates in the timely acquisition and appointment of successful applicants.
Some of our standard business processes include:
• The loading of new job advertisements • The screening of suitable applicants • The interviewing of selected talent • The appointment of successful candidates
Furthermore, the following background checks and verifications are typically conducted:
• Qualification – Secondary and Tertiary; Courses and Certificates • Credit History and Criminal Clearance (AFIS) • Driver’s License and Identification Document (ID)