Do you have your matric, a diploma Traffic Safety and Municipal Police Management and your code 10 Drivers License? The Community and Social Services Department is hereby inviting suitably qualified and competent persons to participate in their 12 month Learnership Programme.
Internship Programme Traffic Officer x3
Are you interested in joining an internship programme to train to be a traffic police officer?
Stipend: R3500.00 Per Month
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Traffic Safety and Municipal Police Management NQF 6
- Drivers License (Code10)
- Currently Unemployed
- Currently not participating in any learnership or internship Programme
- Under the age of 35
- No criminal Record
- Applicants must reside within the Msukaligwa Local Municipality and Proof of Residence is required
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identity document will be considered.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to physical fitness test prior to the interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available on the Msukaligwa Local Municipality website (www.msukaligwa.gov.za) OR at Corporate services Department, 4th Floor, Civic Centre, Ermelo.
Applications must be posted to msukaligwa Local Municipality, P.O. Box 48, Ermelo, 2350, for the Attention Of the Hr Manager Ms.LP.Mnisi.
Applicants must attach certified copies of Grade 12 certificate, The diploma in Traffic and Municipal Police Management NQF 6 and their ID copies on their Cv’s.
Cv’s without Certified Copies or certificates will not be considered.