“Service is the best thing in the world you can give your customers” -The Colonel At KFC, we’re proud of who we are, the work that we do, and what we give back. We are passionate about our food and work hard to make sure every guest leaves happy. When we invest in our staff, we invest in the heart of our company.
When we invest in our staff, we invest in the heart of our company.
KFC promises every employee an opportunity to make a difference to themselves, the team they work with, and the community they serve and to have fun while doing it. And we’re proud of how we give back to each community that we’re in, whether it’s something small like a smile we give each customer or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.
We invest in giving back to the communities in which our team members work and live, making a positive difference in the lives of to the children who need it the most.
How KFC works
We’re always looking to set ourselves apart by continuously striving to be a great place to work. Our culture ultimately aims to create an environment that is Friendly, Fun, Supportive and Customer –Focused.
That culture begins the moment you join as every hire receives a personalized roadmap/on-boarding plan that helps them learn their new role and how they fit into the bigger KFC picture.
Once on-board, every person at KFC received 360-degree feedback twice a year to help them see where they are on their personal growth roadmap.
To prepare all KFC products in accordance with the KFC standard operating procedures, with strict adherence to Health and Safety standards
Prepare and cook KFC products using approved KFC standards and procedures when instructed by the manager
– Portion ingredients and cooked products using approved KFC procedures
– Hold and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for each product
– Ensure the correct use of product holding equipment in respect of holding times and temperatures
– Follow all standard procedures and schedules for cleaning and sanitizing food preparation and storage areas equipment and utensils
– Capture product preparation information and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for products
– Adhere to Yum’s cultural principles
– Be obsessed with product quality by ensuring the product is prepared and served to customers as per KFC standards and every customer is satisfied
– Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor