Regional People Support Generalist
DEPARTMENT : SUPPLY CHAIN
BASED : 1 x JHB DC, 1x DURBAN DC, 1x KUILSRIVER DC
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide a Senior Generalist HR business partner role for PEP Distribution Centres
- Implement Strategic People Plan for the Distribution Centre in alignment with the Distribution Centre, Supply Chain and Business 3 Year Growth Plans.
- Influence, contribute and advise as the subject matter expert to DC Leadership on key PS and people decisions.
- Understand, keep abreast of, anticipate and interpret the complexity of people impacts due to the changing macro and micro environments.
- Provide operational support, leadership and supervision on all PS related interventions.
- Provide comprehensive PS functions, inclusive but not limited to talent management, recruitment & selection, labour relations, performance management, Employment Equity, compensation and benefits, training and development, project management, employee wellness and organizational development.
- In conjunction with the DC leadership, develop, implement and manage a workplace communications programme to support the annual DC Growth plan people priorities.
- Build and maintain a healthy working relationship between management, shop stewards and recognised union officials.
- Support the leadership to entrench a high performance culture through Sikhula Kunye (Way of doing things) and PEP values.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- The position requires a highly emotionally mature, confident HR professional who can work independently, nationally and across multiple stakeholders in a pressurized environment, and has extensive industrial relations background.
- Bcom: Honors in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology essential with 5-8 years HR Generalist experience, in a retail, logistics, manufacturing or related environment
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- A minimum of 3 years in a Senior Management role in Human Resource/ Business Partnership
- Competencies required: Leadership skills; Team player; Communication skills; able to maintain confidentiality; Stress Tolerance; Planning and Organizing; Detail Orientation; Problem Solving and Service Orientation.
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY 5th MAY 2021
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and supporting documents.
All external candidates please use the following link: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/49027
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.