Industry: Mining & Quarrying
Job category: Other: Mining
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: No
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Clerk General, to be based at Rowland Shaft, near Marikina, North West . The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor Administrator.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
. At least 1-year experience in a similar role, preferably within a mining environment
. Relationship management experience with employees in a typical mining environment, dealing with queries relating to salary information
. Conflict management experience with semi-skilled employees would be an added advantage
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
· Provide effective clerical assistance to the Snr Clerk on site
· Provide assistance for activities relating to the recruitment process
· Assist in organising work permits, termination of employees, leave / status control forms etc.
· Assist with employee induction regarding basic administrative activities
· Assist employees with resolving HR related queries
· Assist with daily / monthly labour reports, time & attendance reports, monitoring of employee clocking, work permits and medical expiry dates
· Update employee data e.g. passport numbers etc.
· Process administrative activities relating to employee claims / benefits
· Update and maintain the filing system
· Effective self-management in alignment with M&RC’s values
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
. Grade 12 or equivalent
. Relevant Office Administrator / Clerical related certificate or similar
. Proficient in MS Office [Word, Outlook & Excel]
. Proficient at typing
. Good written and verbal commutation skills in English
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.