PROPERTY CARETAKER SUPERVISOR LEVEL 4 Re-Advertised
- Reference Number : Refs/011377
- Directorate : Support
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145,281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms M.E Tsetsewa 011 (411) 3838
- Grade 12 with 3 years hospital environment experience or Grade 10 with 5 years hospital environment experience. Ability to supervise.
- Ensuring that all areas are regularly attended on time. Be willing to rotate in all areas to assist property caretakers. Do daily ground inspections. Supervising and training of all staff. Liaising with Horticulturist. Maintaining and controlling of all equipment in horticulture department. Monitoring of equipment register. Keeping the attendance register. Delegating tasks to property caretakers. Attending mandatory meetings. Fumigation / pest control preventions.
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740. NOTES: The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications. Certification should not be older than six months. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. if you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (psc)- verification reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification). the recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. act 5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
|Do you have Grade 12 with 3 years hospital environment experience?|
|Do you have Grade 10 with 5 years hospital environment experience.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Apply Online Here Complete Form