REGISTRY CLERK: PROVINCIAL HOUSE ADMINISTRATION REF. (COGTA12/06/2021) SALARY: R173 703.00-R204 612.00 per annum (Level 05) CENTRE: Bhisho
National Senior Certificate plus two years relevant work experience /Diploma (NQF level 5). Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Render an effective filling & record management services. Opening and closing of file according to approved filling systems by the Provincial Archivist. Filling/storage, tracing and retrieval of documents and files. Sort and package files for archives and distribution. Compile list of documents to be archived and submit to the Supervisor. Keep records of archived documents.
Good interpersonal skills. Basic communication skills (verbal and written). Computer skills. Planning and organizing. Knowledge of prescripts and legislation governing records management.
Enquiries can be directed to Ms. N. Gemby/ Ms. Z. Ndumela at 040-940 7074/7077/7078/7075/7071/7080
- sorting information and documents for filing according to database and record management system protocols
- classifying and coding information and documents for inclusion in database and record management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information and documents in database and record management systems
- identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- recording file and document movements
- labeling storage locations, and assembling and labeling new files
- removing inactive and dead files